marți, 22 martie 2011

TTX (Train The eXchangers) experience

     Hey, it's me again. 


     I always say that nothing is difficult or that people are something that anyone can work with. It's not that simple to work with people and it's not everything simple. Sometimes things are simple at the beginning, but when the time passes you find out that things don't work like that.
     In 2 days the TTX conference that i was talking about earlier starts, and things right now are like a storm. Everyone's calling the organizational committee and it's like war. They ask questions that i don't know how to answer, then i call the OC, and then i call them back.
     Ah, btw I'm now at Bucharest at another conference that is based on entrepreneurship, and finally i admire the organizators for their work and how things are working     smoothly. Maybe others don't know how much they work but i finally understood. 
     For me the next 5 days are hell, so wish me luck.
     I'll write about what happened at Vatra Dornei and i'll put some photos and videos if i'll have any.
     It's hell, but the experience you get from organizing a conference is the best. You learn team work, leadership and you find stress and the most useful thing you learn is how to make decisions in a split of a second and you think how that will affect the project itself. 

     IT'S AMAZING! I'LL NEVER FORGET THIS EXPERIENCE, BECAUSE I FEEL THAT I GREW A LITTLE BIT!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu